last but not least, i’ve pulled together some ideas for stocking stuffers for your gift giving needs!
- these little plant buddies are super cute for that plant sitting in your best friend’s window. i got one of these for the plant lover in my family, and i can’t wait to see their reaction when they open this!
- shameless plug: anything from my Etsy store, CaitesCreationsCo! earrings, mask necklaces, personalized tumblers and coffee mugs, oh my! plus, i take custom orders!
- i’ve seen these geode ornaments all over the internet this year. these are handmade by an artist in Minneapolis and are available in all 50 states.
- i’m obsessed with my Manatea Loose Leaf Tea Infuser. this cutie hangs out on the side of your mug while you’re sipping your favorite hot tea blend.
- 2020 is a weird year…i never thought i’d want to match my face mask to my outfit, but here we are. Old Navy’s face masks are my new favorite — they come up high enough on my nose that my glasses can go over them and come down far enough under my chin that i feel like i’m actually keeping my germs to myself.
- if you have a red wine drinker on your list, this wine aerator is the perfect gift. and while you’re at it, pick one up for yourself too!
- if you have a budding beauty guru on your list but you’re not sure what they like, check out the gift sets at Sephora. you can’t go wrong with a mask sampler or set of best sellers!
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.