it’s Cyber Monday and there are deals galore to be had! if you need to grab a tech gift (or any gift really), today is the day to do so!
- Apple AirPods might be one of the greatest inventions ever. i recently bought myself a pair, and i’m happy to report that they stay in my ears, unlike the ones that come with your new iPhone.
- i’ve always been a book-in-hand kind of girl, but i really love my Kindle Paperwhite for travel — or if i want to read a really long book and don’t want to hold it up. this specific Kindle is a bundle, complete with WiFi, a cover, and power adapter.
- we have several home assistants, but the Echo Dot is by far the most compact and easiest to use. we use ours to find out the weather in the morning, listen to music, or play trivia. we love it so much that we picked one up for someone on our list — any guesses who?
- i had a FitBit when they first came out but never really got into it. but i LOVE my Apple Watch. not only does it tell time, but you can track your fitness goals, make phone calls, and respond to text messages. plus, you can change out the band to match your outfit or mood.
- not into video games? me either. but the gamer in your life will flip for a Nintendo Switch Lite. unlike the regular Switch, the Switch Lite is for handheld gaming only so you can take it anywhere. while you’re at it, get them a game to go with it, like Animal Crossing.
- help everyone on your list stay organized with this 3-in-1 charging station. you can charge your Apple watch, iPad, AirPods, or phone at the same time without all of the cords.
- do you know someone who constantly loses things? get them a Tile Mate and they never will again (unless, that is, they lose the Tile). this little guy has a Bluetooth tracker in it that can help you find the thing you lose most (keys, bag, etc.) it’s super easy to use and works within 200 feet of the item.
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.