every year, the guys on my list are the hardest to shop for — i’m looking at you, Dad! they’re of the mind that they “don’t need anything.” so if you have men in your life that are also difficult to shop for, this list is for you!
- my brother lives and breathes golf, so it was a no-brainer to get him something golf-related. i’m not going to come out and say what it is in case he reads this, but click the link above to check it out and order one for your golfer (or yourself).
- when your phone runs out of battery and you’re not near an outlet is the absolute worst. this solar charging bank also has a built-in flashlight and compass, making it perfect for the outdoorsy type.
- i have several beer fanatics in my life, and they would love a craft beer club subscription. this box has two options: 12 or 24 beers per month with four different styles available in each shipment. at under $50 per shipment, this is a pretty solid deal on craft beer.
- i got my husband a Fossil wallet a few years ago, and it’s held up really well. you can add a personal touch and get it embossed with his (or your) initials.
- my husband is really into grilling, and kabob baskets were at the top of his list. you can probably find these elsewhere, including Amazon if you need faster shipping.
- we have more than enough beer glasses in our home, but these college campus pint glasses give me all the vintage vibes. just FYI: not every university is represented.
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.