if you haven’t started Christmas shopping yet, you need to jump on, Santa! rumor has it that if you’re ordering online or shipping gifts, Dec. 1 is the cutoff for guaranteed arrival in time for Christmas. 2020, am i right?
- i’m all about personalizing things this year. for myself, for others. i picked up this name necklace for someone on my list, and you should too!
- quite frankly, everyone needs an ice cream pint cooler this year. plus you can add a name or monogram or cute saying to it!
- charcuterie boards are super popular right ow. pick one of these personalized boards up for your family, friends, neighbors — whoever!
- warm yourself from your head to your toes. i wear these hard-bottomed Minnetonka moccasins all day, every day.
- there are no laws when you’re drinking claws! i made sure to add a Brumate Hopsulator Slim Can Cooler to my list to keep my favorite drinks cold.
- cozy clothing is a must this winter. this Barefoot Dreams Cardigan is worth every penny.
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.