on the twelfth day of gift guides, i’ve rounded up gifts for the bookworm in your life. and if i’m in your life, well, that’s me!
1. my Kindle is one of the best gifts i’ve ever received. it’s great for travel and allows me to keep a ton of books in one place.
2. and to go with that Kindle, get them a Kindle Unlimited subscription. they’ll have access to thousands of titles they can download and read — for free!
3. did you know that there are still people out there that go to the library every week? this library tote bag is perfect for carrying all of those books home.
4. this Nessie bookmark is a great stocking stuffer for those readers who still like to hold physical books in their hands.
5. if your book lover doesn’t have a lot of time to read books, then an Audible subscription is for them. audio books are great to listen to while doing chores, cooking dinner, or driving in the car.
6. a book light is a great stocking stuffer, and it can be used with traditional books or e-readers.
7. this library candle is great for anyone who loves the smell of books. notes include orange and nutmeg.
8. Tequila Mockingbird features 65 drink recipes paired with wry commentary on history’s most beloved novels. drinks include The Pitcher of Dorian Grey Goose, The Last of the Mojitos, Love in the Time of Kahlua, Romeo and Julep, A Rum of One’s Own, Are You There, God? It’s Me, Margarita, and Vermouth the Bell Tolls.
9. what goes with reading better than wine? this Jane Austen wine glass would make a great gift for fans of classic literature.
10. for the Harry Potter fan in your life, they need The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook. recipes include treacle tart, Molly’s meat pies, Kreacher’s French onion soup, and pumpkin pasties.
if you didn’t discover something in these gift guides for every person on your shopping lists, you probably won’t find anything for them. just go with a gift card.
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.