today’s list features must-have gifts for those that love the outdoors — or spend a lot of time outside.
1. i got these heated gloves for someone on my list, but i’m not going to tell you who in case they read this.
2. L.L. Bean’s Bean Boots are the quintessential winter boots. they’re shearling-lined and waterproof, and available in men’s and women’s sizes.
3. bird watchers, hikers, and hunters (maybe? i don’t know) will love these field notebooks to jot down their notes and thoughts while out in nature.
4. get everyone on your list a Hydro Flask. these water bottles keep hot liquids hot and cold liquids cold for up to six hours.
5. this RTIC Stainless Steel Can Cooler is the perfect stocking stuffer for those whose outdoor activities include sitting on porches and drinking.
6. if they’re into hiking, they need a pair (or two) of these Smartwool socks. they have arch support and added cushion, plus they’re moisture-wicking.
7. every outdoorsman needs a multi-tool. this one comes with a variety of pliers, replaceable wire cutters, a wire stripper, plain and serrated knives, a saw, spring-action scissors, a ruler, can and bottle openers, files, and screwdrivers.
8. carabiners are must-haves for rock climbers. this model is designed for belaying and comes in a set of three.
9. outdoor games are almost as fun as video games! ladder golf is super easy play and can easily be packed for weekend trips to the lake.
10. give the gift of exploration. an America the Beautiful Pass works at 2,000 federal recreation sites. each pass covers entrance fees at national parks and national wildlife refuges, as well as standard day use fees at national forests and grasslands, and at lands managed by the Bureau of Land Management, Bureau of Reclamation and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. a pass covers entrance, standard amenity fees and day use fees for a driver and all passengers in a personal vehicle at per vehicle fee areas (or up to four adults at sites that charge per person).
only one more day of gift guides!
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.