each Christmas, i try to shop as local as possible. i like the idea of putting my dollars back into my community.
this gift guide is specific to St. Louis, which is home to hundreds of great small businesses and small business owners.
1. we received this Penzey’s cinnamon gift set last year — it makes a great stocking stuffer or hostess gift. the box includes cinnamon sugar, Vietnamese cinnamon, and regular cinnamon. available in stores and online
2. this set of Heirloom Bottling Co. craft cocktail syrups contains Tonic #1, Mojito Mix, Ginger Beer/Mule Mix, and Old Fashioned Cherry Orange Spice. perfect for the budding bartender. available at select retail locations in St. Louis and online
3. give the gift of girl power this holiday season with a Baddest Babe in the USA Keychain from local design studio Golden Gems. available at Golden Gems on Cherokee Street and online
4. pick up Lark Skin Co.’s best-selling Aloe + Lime Purifying Facial Toner for that person on your list who wants natural alternatives for traditional beauty products. (plus, if you stop into Lark’s shop, you can treat yourself to holistic facial — this is on my list!) available at Lark Skin Co. in Webster Groves and online
5. these earrings are just the thing for the fashionista in your life. available at the Contemporary Art Museum downtown
6. Union Studio’s illustrated 2020 St. Louis calendar is a great idea for someone who moved away but still has city pride. available at Union Studio in Tower Grove and online
7. make them a custom scent at Candle Fusion Studio. choose from over 100 scents and create the perfect blend for a natural, soy-wax candle, wax tarts, or spa salts. available in stores and online
8. get them this sherpa from Arch Apparel — they’re sure to stay cozy all winter long. available at Arch Apparel in Brentwood and online
9. this hand-knit alpaca beanie is something you can feel good about buying. with every beanie sold, you’re helping provide employment, educational opportunities, and medical care to artisans in Peru. available at Zee Bee Market on South Grand and in Maplewood and online
10. while visiting the Gateway Arch, grab this mug for your coffee-loving sister. available at the Gateway Arch National Park gift shop and online
still haven’t found the perfect gift for that special someone? maybe you will tomorrow.
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.