everybody loves food, but there’s probably that one person in your life who really loves food. they’re the type of person who follows food trends (donut cheeseburgers, anyone?) and has a stack of cookbooks that they actually use.
did you think of that person? then these gift ideas are for them.
1. i have an unhealthy obsession with Chrissy Teigen (and John Legend, let’s be honest). her second cookbook, Cravings: Hungry for More, is full of her family’s favorite recipes and her quick wit.
2. immersion blenders are great for blending smoothies, soups, dressings, sauces, etc., and are much easier to store than a traditional full-size blender.
3. we got my dad this BBQ rub sampler set a few years ago, and he loved it. i would definitely recommend for the grill master in your life.
4. St. Louis is home to many food-based businesses. this St. Louis gift basket is stocked with St. Louis Popcorn, Dad’s Cookies, Billy Goat Chips, Switzer’s Red Licorice, Mound City Nuts Plaza Mix, Bissinger’s Chocolate Bar, Mom’s Original Pretzel Rods, and a St. Louis Tin of Mints. you could make your own or find a company that can put together a basket with your regional favorite foods.
5. a Le Creuset dutch oven should be in everyone’s kitchen. i got mine a few years ago, and i can’t imagine making another one-pot brown-and-bake meal without it.
6. who doesn’t love a good pun?
7. if you’ve got a cookie addict on your list, then this cookie dipping spoon is for them. they’ll never have to dunk their fingers in milk again!
8. for the hot sauce fan in your life, pick up this make your own hot sauce kit. they’ll be able to make six different hot sauces from a mix of peppers, vinegars, and brown sugar.
9. and if DIY hot sauce is too crafty, this sriracha keychain will be perfect for on-the-go hot saucing.
10. a food-related experience might be more up their alley — i suggest something like a tour of one of St. Louis’s best-known foodie neighborhoods. (if you don’t live in St. Louis, there’s bound to be a cool food tour in your city!)
shop local with tomorrow’s gift guide!
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.