this is the gift guide for me. i love all things makeup, skincare, and beauty.
a lot of these items are things i swear by, or would love to receive as gifts.
1. i’ve never subscribed to Birchbox or other boxes like it, but they work great as gifts for that special someone that likes to try different types of makeup and skincare.
2. if she’s anything like me, she prefers to buy new makeup brushes instead of wash the ones she already has. these Morphe brushes have great reviews, and my Morphe brushes are my go-tos.
3. Urban Decay makes some of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. the eyeshadows are super pigmented, easy to blend, and don’t crease throughout the day.
4. Glamglow mud mask is worth every. single. penny.
5. i bought the travel size of the Kristin Ess Dry Shampoo to make sure i liked it before spending $14 on the full-size bottle, and let me tell you, i wish i’d purchased 10 bottles of it. hands down the best dry shampoo i’ve ever used.
6. curling wands are all the rage, and this reverse curling wand helps you create the perfect beachy wave.
7. every girl needs a makeup bag to keep her makeup in, right? i love that this one has different compartments to keep everything organized.
8. Colorstreet nail strips has changed my life. no more waiting around for my nails to dry. the strips make great stocking stuffers, and there’s always a buy 3 get 1 free deal.
9. my skin has its moments of no breakouts. when my skin is clear, i like to use Origins products. this Origins sampler set is a great introduction to their sulfate-, paraben-, and phthalate-free skincare. plus, it’s great on all skin types!
10. i swear by my Clarisonic Mia. it’s a little harsh on my skin for use day and night, but i use it at night faithfully to clear my pores and remove makeup.
tomorrow’s gift guide is all about food.
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.