welcome to day #4 of my gift guide series!
today i’ve rounded up 10 gifts to give to the sports fanatic in your life. (this list is heavy on Missouri sports and hockey gifts — sorry, not sorry.)
1. get them tickets to a game for their favorite team. in most cities, you could spend as little as $25 per ticket, and, you might just get to go with them.
2. pick your sports fan’s favorite team for these baseball park map glasses. available for 29 teams, these are perfect for their bar.
3. these anatomy of sport coasters are functional and educational. each option depicts four of the main things needed to play the game and fun facts about the sport. did you know that the first hockey pucks were actually cow poop?
4. this BBQ set is made from repurposed hockey sticks. they’re perfect for the hockey fan in your life, and will make them feel like one of the guys while they’re flipping burgers in their backyard.
5. your football fan will love wearing these “do not disturb” socks on game day.
6. my dad would love this Minnesota sports trivia game. sadly, it’s not under the tree for him this year. maybe next year?
7. help your golfer keep tabs on their golf balls with this golf ball personalizer, which won’t exactly help them keep track of their balls off the tee.
8. get them a firepit emblazoned with their alma mater or favorite college team. these firepits are perfect for game day, and come with a poker, BBQ grate, spark screen, and weather cover.
9. give them a ticket stub diary and help them create keepsakes out of their game day tickets. the clear sleeves fit a variety of ticket sizes, and there’s space in the margin to write down memories from the big game.
10. help make friday night lights more bearable by giving the gift of a bleacher seat to all sports mom and dads. they’re light and portable, and perfect for bleachers at any sporting event.
still not seeing the perfect gift? tomorrow’s guide will feature gifts for the techie on your list.
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.