holiday season is upon us, and that means it’s time to make a list and check it twice. some people are super easy to buy gifts for — for me, it’s my mom — and some are super difficult to shop for — like my father-in-law.
over the next 12 days, i’ll be sharing 10 gift ideas for every type of person on your list. as a bonus, i’ll also be sharing what’s on my wish list this year.
for your significant other
whether it’s your girlfriend/wife or boyfriend/husband, i’ve rounded up something for everyone — and at affordable price points.
1. meal kits are perfect for stay-at-home date night. recipes take about 30 minutes and are a great way to spend time together in the kitchen.
2. kill time on a road trip by asking each other questions from All About Us. questions range from the basics to more difficult. this is one of my favorite wedding gifts to give — and get!
3. if she’s like me, she’s drawn to crystals. Crystals for Beginners will teach her how to use crystals for stress, anxiety, and more. plus, they’re pretty!
4. make them laugh with the People of Walmart adult coloring book. grab a pack of colored pencils, and you’ve got the perfect stocking stuffer for your favorite people-watcher.
5. do you and your boyfriend love watching movies together? hang the 100 movies scratch-off poster up and as you watch each movie, use a coin to scratch off the title to reveal movie-related artwork underneath.
6. give the gift of entertaining with a slate cheese board. this is one of my favorite kitchen do-dads — i get a kick out of labeling each cheese with chalk right on the board.
7. help them fall asleep faster and remain asleep with a weighted blanket. it will keep them calm and comfort those who have trouble sleeping or have conditions like stress, anxiety, autism, ADHD, and PTSD.
8. while we’re on the topic of destressing, get him this neck and shoulder massager to help work out the kinks he gets from sitting at his desk all day.
9. a start from the National Star Registry is great for marking important milestones in your relationship. starting at $54, you can choose and name a star. you’ll receive an image of your star in the night sky to wrap up and put under the tree.
10. book a sign painting class for two at a local studio. pick your designs, and spend a few hours creating something to display side by side in your home. plus, some studios are BYOB!
stop by again tomorrow for gift guide #2!
this is not a sponsored post, and these are not affiliate links. all opinions are my own.